Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Kit Wednesday

Lou from Lou Cee's Creations has an gorgeous spring kit in her shop.  It is called Springville and is filled with beautiful papers and the most adorable elements.  You can find it in Lou's store.


Edeline Marta also has two new kits out at Two Peas In A Bucket.  The first is called Delightful and it certainly is delightful with oranges, browns and pinks.

Edeline was one busy lady - she also has Flourish out this week.  Beautiful soft yellows, greens and blues with just a hint of coral.
It was a very good digital Tuesday for me - I received a GSO for my layout I did with Sarah Barber's Spring Cameo kit at DST.

and the most awesome news of all is that my art journal layout was chosen as Page of the Week at Scrapbook Graphics - I was so excited and felt so honored to be chosen.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: