Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yikes...

I know I say this time after time but where in the heck do the days go? After my last lapse in blogging I vowed to keep up and here I am again behind. So here goes...

Mel Hains from Scrap That Idea has Mystery Bag October 2010 in her store for a limited time. A fun halloween kit with wonderful papers and halloween flairs!




Mel also has a new kit out called Popsy. Gorgeous kit with such bright and happy colors. Coming soon to Mel's shoppe at Scrap That Idea.



DigiDesigns by Denise has a new set of templates out at Digiridoo, Handy Helpers 3. Love these templates to get you started on those days when you need a jump start!




I also used Denise's Nature Walk on this piece.

Here is another one using Denise's templates and Chocolate Geranium's Hoot Scootin' kit over at Digiridoo.

The alpha is from Lisete Scraps Little Miracle kit.

Denise also has a special coupon on her blog - don't miss it!

I was picked in the first week of the Spook-Tober challenge over at Deviant Scrap to participate in Miss B's Shadow class. So exciting to be going back to school with Miss B. The second week challenge is up. The challenge is to create a frankenstein using CrowAbout StudioB and Clementine's designs. Here is my take. A little "Rusty Frankenstein Family" Halloween card.



The Transformation Deck challenge this month is "Release The Reins". This transformation card hit home with me this month as I have made a lot of big changes in my life lately and releasing the reins has perhaps been the hardest thing for me to do. It is a one day at a time challenge but so reaffirming even in the smallest steps! Here is my piece.


October challenges at Digiridoo are always so much fun, so if you haven't participated in these head over and give them a try. These challenges really push me to scrap a bit differently. Here is mine for the art journal challenge and the scraplift challenge.



Exciting news - my digital muse Sharon aka Skyezak, who always keeps me on top of things and provides me with so much inspiration, let me know that Studio Gypsy was having a CT call - I applied and guess what...

I love Lisa's style of designing and I am so excited to be part of this amazing team!

Spent some time in the gorgeous fall sunshine with my littlest granddaughter and got some beautiful shots of her. Layouts coming soon.



OMG you need to go over to Scrapbook Graphics and check out Tangie Baxter's kit Dia de los Muertos.


Life is good in my little part of this world - wishing the same for all you!

No comments: