Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grab a Cup of Coffee

Another Sunday and lots of exciting things have happened.

Lou from LouCee's Creations has joined the design team at Digiridoo Scraps. Hooray for Lou! Plus that makes me very happy to have her over at Digiridoo. Welcome Lou - I know you will love it. Lou has a new kit out called Choocie Face. Just an adorable kit perfect for all those precious baby memories.


To celebrate her new store Lou is also having a 50% off opening sale on all her kits at Digiridoo. An amazing chance to pick up Lou's gorgeous kits!


I have been playing with a couple of kits from other Digiridoo Designers. The first is Studio4 Designworks. A kit called Stroll in the Park. Such an earthly kit filled with browns and greens and an adorable little owl.



Feli Designs also has a gorgeous turquoise and blue filled kit called Blue Like That. She also has some wonderful wordart as a freebie.



Denise from DigiDesigns from Denise has another fabulous template series called Slightly Askew. I LOVE, LOVE templates - they are so great to help when your creativity is lacking or if you just need to do a quick page. Check these out at Denise's store at Digiridoo Scraps.





Sarah Barber Design also has a new kit out called Hey Doll! Clean, modern and a bit sexy. Lovely flocked papers and fabulous elements to play with. I just love those pin-up girls.



Spent part of the day yesterday doing a little mini photo shoot with my youngest granddaughter - I am so glad her mom indulges me in my little moments of photography. We had so much fun and were joined by her aunties who entertained little Jolin and made her laugh and smile. Just a preview of some of the shots - layouts coming soon!

2 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Wow! if you want to see eye candy, then this is a must stop! I love your layouts LouAnn and I love what you did with Sarah's new kit too! Thanks for the pimp Lou, isn't it nice that you got a lot of your designers together now! you've got us under control haha!

Snowsmoon said...

WOW...your layouts are great as always.

I am making my rounds...our blogs are looking so lonely with NO comments so I thought, You can't complain if you aren't doing it either....so I am here to just say hello and thank you for sharing your awesome talent with us here in scrapland. (wink) Hugs.