Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Wishing you all a Happy Father's Day especially my son and son-in-law. These are two of the most amazing Dads in the whole world!!!! Thanks for being such fabulous fathers to my little granddaughters guys! And also to my Dad - thanks for everything you do for me Dad - I love you!

Here are some kits created especially for Father's Day. The first by DigiScraps by Denise called My Dad Rawks. Denise has made this kit into a wonderful bundle which includes alphabets and some photomasks which are just gorgeous! You can find My Dad Rawks at Digiridoo or her store at DigiScraps Drive-In.




I also created this little card using some of the papers from My Dad Rawks and Katie Pertiet's template.


Aren't they three of the prettiest little girls you have ever seen!!!

Lou from LouCee's Creations also has a wonderful Father's Day kit out called Dad Rules. Love the metal elements in this kit!
Very manly. You can find it at DigiScraps Obsession.




I did finish a layout using Sarah Barber Design's Boys Kit. Love the Dr. Suess inspired doodles in this kit and the colors are fab!
You can grab this delicious kit over at Digiridoo Scraps.




Mel Hains Design from Scrap that Idea also has a new kit in the shoppe called Life's Great. Beautiful kit with such lovely color combinations!





My youngest granddaughter, her Mom and I had a little photo shoot yesterday so that she could give her Dad (my son) some new photos of her as she is growing so fast and changing so very quickly. We had such a great time and pictures turned out really well. Here is what we put together. Absolutely love the tutu!


I entered another challenge over at Mind Wide Open this month and took runner up with this layout. This is such a great challenge and so much fun to see what other people do with the prompt and photo that we are given. Thanks for another great challenge Gail - I will be back next month!!!



Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

Nan said...

This is really beautiful....I just went and looked a MWO..too late to play but had to tell you how pretty this is. I may have to learn some digi skills!