Monday, April 12, 2010

Short and Sweet (HA!)

i am going to try and make this short and sweet as I have to get to work - we will see!
First of all Denise from DigiDesigns by Denise has an absolutely stunning kit out called "Nature Walk" which you can find at DigiScraps Drive-In. Beautiful kit for those spring and nature layouts! All my favorite colors in this kit.





Lights, camera, action is the new kit by Mel Hains Design at Scrap That Idea. Filled with all the elements for a night out on the town or those special performances.



Perfect for all your little stars!

Just a couple of layouts I worked on for gals over at Digiridoo Scraps. The first one is Because by Berry Sweet Designs. What a gorgeous kit - the rich colors and textures are amazing!



The kit is one by Stacy's Back Door Designs called Country Warmth. Another amazing kit - I love the old postcards in this kit and the vintage feel of the kit. The photo in this layout is my Mom and a friend when they were visiting San Francisco - I have always loved this photo - my Mom looks so young and carefree!



The amazing Sarah Barber has some new wordart out in the shoppe at Digiridoo Scraps. it is called Human Needs and is so cool! I can't wait to use this!


Gotta go and get some work done!

No comments: