Sunday, April 18, 2010

Adding a blinkie

I am so honored to have been accepted to the Creative Team for Digiridoo Scraps. If you could see me now you would see I am doing a happy happy dance! I love the ladies over there and the talent just exudes from every bit of the website. If you haven't ever checked out this great place please go and make yourself comfortable - you just might make it home!

My CT boss, Denise from DigiDesigns by Denise has also been accepted as a designer at Digiridoo Scraps. How cool is that!
She is having a great sale to celebrate. You can find her shoppe HERE.


We are at the fourth challenge of the ATC challenge on Sarah Barber Design's blog. Where does the time go?


The quotes for this challenge are
A good goal is like a strenuous exercise - it makes you stretch.
-Mary Kay Ash

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
-Hannah More

Be sure to link up your ATC in Sarah's GALLERY at Digiridoo Scraps and leave a comment on the blog for your $2.00 coupon to use in Sarah's store.

Sarah has also just released ATC Mixed Bag v.4 into her Digiridoo Scraps store, and she's offering it to you for 50% off! Please use this coupon CT_ATCMB4_50 which is valid on this kit only up until 30th April 2010. You do not need to use this kit for the Challenge if you choose not to.




Renata from Serene by RW has an absolutely stunning new kit out called Suddenly Spring. I love the style of this kit and the colors - WOW. You can find it over at Inspiration Lane It is just a yummy kit! Here is a preview and my layout (I have borrowed children again...thanks guys!)




Mel from Mel Hains Design is off studying for exams but she has a great sale going on over at Scrap That Idea.


Here are a couple of layouts I have done for the ladies over at Digiridoo Scraps. Valentina, my fellow CT member and a fabulous designer has Fish and Bubbles out in the shoppe. My word it is an amazing kit to work with - so many wonderful elements and colors in this kit.




MC Designs also has a new out called Lissy. I love this kit because it is so unique and was so great to work with. The colors are gorgeous! The layout is dedicated to my little granddaughter who is indeed her own little person. She has such an imagination and a sense of wonder about everything. What a sweet little spirit she is!



I have so much to do today that I am off to get started early so I have some time for the scrapbook world! Have a great week.

2 comments:

Erika H. said...

Congrats...much deserved. LOVE your latest layouts.

P.s. If you received a weird email from me...delete it. My email was hacked into.

Denise said...

Thanks for the mention Lou Ann and congrats on your being accepted on the Digiridoo CT!! See ya there :)