Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh Baby and Hop Along

Renata at Serene by RW has an exquisite new kit called Oh Baby. This kit is full of beautiful elements and gorgeous papers. I love the red, blue and browns in this kit - all so pretty together. You can pick it up at Pretty Scrappy or Inspiration Lane.



Pretty Scrappy is also having their big Birthday Sale - there are some great designers over there so take advantage of this wonderful sale.


Mel at Scrap That Idea also has a new kit out called Hop Along. I love the themed elements in this kit especially because they go so well with the adorable little bunny in the photo from last year. Mel's kit is on sale this week at Scrap That Idea.



Stacy at Scrap That Idea has a great challenge up this month - Scrap Your Favorite Hunk. No husbands, no boyfriends, just your fantasy man! Well, if you know me at all, you will know that I have this funny obsession for Kris Kristofferson so you get a layout of Kris for Stacy's challenge. I am not sure what gets me about this man except that he reminds me of my high school/college sweetheart - big sigh! Something about those eyes! Get busy with those layouts - you could win a $5.00 gift certificate to the shop at Scrap That Idea.



Well on that note, I am going to go and contemplate why the heck I broke up with that guy in college...

1 comment:

Snowsmoon said...

WOW...I use to have a big crash on him... great layout. TFS