Sunday, March 21, 2010

LOTW


I have been voted layout of the week over at Pretty Scrappy. WooHoo! This layout was done with Sarah Barber Design's For The Birds kit which you can pick up over at Digiridoo. Thanks guys!

Denise from DigiDesigns by Denise also has a new kit in the shop at DigiDesigns Drive-In. It is called Irish Kisses and how could I resist this one. It is such a fun kit to scrap all those St. Patrick's Day photos and pretty much anything Irish. Lovely colors and elements.




Mel Hains from Mel Hains Designs at Scrap That Idea also has such a fun kit out called Fairies and Mushrooms. Not only did Mel design a gorgeous kit but there is an add-on mini kit and some fabulous wordart.





Here is my layout using this adorable kit.


Signing off now - I am making myself clean my house before I do any more scrapping today! (well maybe one more layout...)

No comments: