Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sweet Pea

Wow, the new blog gear is pretty bright but I needed something to knock me out of the dreariness of winter and I would say that did it. Nice and cheery and yellow!!!!! I may have to change it again - a little too bright!

Things have been pretty quiet on the scraping front with the holidays so I volunteered to do a layout for a very nice lady, Erika, with a new kit she had designed called "Sweet Pea". It is an adorable kit - all pink and pastel with the cutest little bird and elephant. I just couldn't resist. It is just the sweetest kit. Sweet Pea will be debuting at Inspiration Lane - 1/02/10. For a short time, it will be on sale for $2.99. Pick it up HERE.








Head over to Inspiration Lane and check out Erika's work and her blog. What a fabulous designer!

And for some more exciting news, Erika has asked me to join her creative team! WooHoo. What a wonderful way to start the new year!

Lots to do today - Christmas stuff to take down, groceries to buy - back to life!

2 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

Good morning Lou Ann...Your layouts are adorable. That little girl is just the pretties little thing I have ever seen. Erika kit is adorable too. AWESOME job and thanks for sharing.

Hugs
Dawn

Erika H. said...

Your layouts are amazing! Thank you so much for the nice words about my kit. I am so happy to have you on my CT! Happy New Year!