Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cozy Sunday

Erika (Inkin' Creations) and Heather (Dirty Feet Designs) put together this fantastic kit called Cozy Sunday. I love the realistic
elements in this kit and the gorgeous papers. It is on sale this week over at Inspiration Lane at 20% off. I couldn't resist an extraction for this kit. So much fun.



Another layout of my new granddaughter. The kit I used on this layout was 4U by Kimla Designs, the wordart from Paislee Press #6 Baby Sentiments. Isn't she beautiful?



Can I just say - I love Dave Matthews - nothing better to put me in a good mood!!!

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Erika H. said...

What gorgeous layouts! You are one talented and gifted lady!

Carla said...

She's really an angel what a sweet lo.
It's so nice to be a grandmom huh;)