Sunday, October 25, 2009

Perfect Fall Day

My family had our annual pumpkin carving party yesterday and it was a perfect Fall day. The light was perfect and I got some amazing shots of my little granddaughters plus we had a great time playing in the fall leaves. I love to hear their laughter and see their beautiful little smiles!




Mel has a great sale going on at Scrap That Idea - two kits for $5.00 - an amazing deal! It's a limited offer - so hurry on over!




I had a wonderful surprise when I got home yesterday - my printed layouts arrived from Shawna at Pages To Treasure. They are truly amazing! Shawna did a wonderful job. If you are looking for a high quality site to have your layouts printed, you really need to give them a try - you won't be disappointed! I can't wait to send her another batch.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: