Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Sale

Hooray it's Saturday! Head on over to Digivault for a fantastic sale going on. The girls have some absolutely amazing CU products on sale today.

Remember, all the products at Digivault have been quality checked with a fine tooth comb - they are first rate!!

I got a really nice surprise the other day in my e-mail. I know everyone is always looking for somewhere to have their layouts printed at a reasonable price and with a beautiful result. Well, I think I may have found the place ladies! A very nice lady, Shawna from Pages To Treasures has offered to print some of my layouts. Well, how could I pass that up...I am so excited to see the results and I will post them on their arrival. Please go check out the website - and by the way, their prices are fantastic!!!!!



Just a quick plug for my friend, Charlie. Charlie has picked up her camera and I can only say WOW! She has done some gorgeous work. Check out her blog here. I just wish Charlie wasn't an ocean away - My family is in need of some family photos. Congratulations Charlie on your stunning work!!!!! Keep it up.

Well, off for a busy day. Have to get my hair done (in desperate need), grocery shop, cook for the Annual Pumpkin Carving Party and then go carve pumpkins with the family. Can't wait.


No comments: