Sunday, August 30, 2009

Falling For You

Scrap That Idea is a few days early on their September collab - it is a gorgeous kit, full of fabulous papers, elements and some great wordart. It is called Falling For You and is in the store now for $4.00 - believe me that is a bargin - this kit is huge!



Mel has two new kits in her store today, both on sale for $3.00. The first one is called Airy Fairy and it is really light, airy and fresh. Very cute!



Next is What's Cooking In The Kitchen - What a fun kit - I am redoing a cookbook from my Grandma that was done in 1993 with this kit. Love it.




This kit also includes some very cute 5 x 7 recipe cards for all you cooks out there.


Here is what I have been working on this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.