Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Stuff...

First of all, I am sorry I didn't get this posted at the first of the week, but Charlie has a new kit called "To Sir With Love". Adorable kit with some great elements. However, the papers are really the highlight of this kit...they are just stunning and so detailed!! Just beautiful.



Charlie is also retiring some of her older kits to make room for new ones. These are beautiful kits and what a great deal.
You can find them at ESS.


Charlie joined in the fun over at Digital Scraping Obsession in their Color Challenge and came up with this wonderful mini-kit (which you can find free on her blog). It is called Licorce Allsorts.
I gave it a whirl and did this layout. The colors reminded me so much of Halloween that I just couldn't resist a Halloween layout.



Stay tuned because I think Charlie has some great news....ssshhhh it's a secret though!!!!!

Now, let's move on to Mel - who may I say is a designing demon. This girl does not quit! First of all, Mel also has some great sales going on. Mel also has a special for you! This whole week, you can grab 'Hello Darling' and 'Bath time!' for only $2 each!




Mel also has two new kits. The first one is called Calypso and is such a pretty kit. The elements were so fun to work with and it's on sale for $3.00.



Because Mel loves her CT so much (that's us!) she is making CT appreciation kits. The first is for Erin and is so cute. It fits Erin to a tea showing her love for her family and her home.



Whew...I think that's it. Have a great week!

No comments: