Monday, April 6, 2009

Funky Love Birds

Charlie has an amazing new kit over at Enchanted Scraps. It is called Funky Love Birds and I love this kit. The papers are marvelous and I used almost every one of them in my layout! It is on sale along with some great add-ons to the kit. They are all 30% off or you can get the whole deal for 30% off also. Head on over to the shoppe.
Here are the previews





and my layout


Hope you all signed up for Charlie's newsletter. The first edition went out today - if you haven't signed up you can do so at
Charlie's Digiscraps. Don't miss out!

2 comments:

Beth said...

LOVING the new blog look... (I did a double take when I popped on here... I didn't recognize where I was! LOL!) FUN new kits you've been playing with... woohoo! Great layouts... fun checking out your eye candy!

charlie said...

gorgeous work Lou Ann..thanks mate..((hugs))