Sunday, March 15, 2009

Two New Kits on Sale

Mel has two new kits on sale over at Scrap That Idea. The first one is Walking Down Zoo Lane. What a great kit and I love the cute paper with the zoo animals on it. Walking down zoo lane is bright and cheery, perfect for all your zoo trip layouts! and best of all, for today only, it is $2.50.




For all you hybrid people, I think this kit would make some adorable zoo birthday theme cards. I may have to give them a try as my granddaughter has decided the tiger is her favorite animal now.


Mel has also made an absolutely adorable album with 4 x 6 quick pages. These are so cute! You can get these for only $2.00.


I know it is unbelievable but Mel has another fabulous kit on sale at Scrap That Idea. It is called Seriously Purple. Love this kit. The pansies and the the spring theme reminded me so much of my grandma. The lyrics on the page are from a song she taught me as a little girl, Little Purple Pansies, which bloomed profusely in her yard. I miss her and think of her so often so what a great way to preserve this memory than with this beautiful kit. It is also on sale for $2.50.



Seriously, Mel take a breath! What fun it is working with Mel and this creative team - they are such a great group of ladies
and Mel's talent shines!

Here is a layout I did for a challenge at Pixel Canvas. The idea was to fill the page with words. I am really loving clipping masks lately. They are so cool and so easy to use yet give you such a great effect with the photo.


I am kindof floundering with the close of Snap and Scrap looking for a new place to hang out...If anyone has any great digital scraping sites with fun challenges and great people, I am up for your ideas!

No comments: