Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gallery Standout

Wow, I am excited! My layout was placed in the Weekend Gallery Standouts over at Digishoptalk. .
My granddaughter and I had such fun taking the photos - she is such a beautiful little model! And thank God for Photoshop!
So here is the layout. I used some amazing products from Jofia Devoe, Paisless Press, Vinnie Pearce and Natali Designs.


Another photo from yesterday I used with Wimpy Chompers TuTu Cute Kit over at Snap and Scrap.
What an adorable kit! I love being on the creative over at S&S - there are so many different styles from the designers!



Last but not least, Mel Hains has a new kit coming out called Merriment over at iscrapbook. Love the colors in this kit
and that baby in her jumper is pretty darn cute! She loves the bouncing up and down!



Mel also has a new collab kit which will be appearing on her blog very soon. Be sure to go check it out. It is called Summer Come Early. Amazing!


I haven't blown off my 365 Project - just a bit behind on the journaling. I don't know why it is so hard for me to write a few
sentences. You would never had known I was an English major in college - I think the writing has gone the way of my brain cells - missing!!???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOWOWOWOWOOWW!!! not that you dont deserve it. your layouts are FABULOUS and you are just getting better. well done lou ann!

leaving you some love,
mel xxxxxx