Sunday, January 25, 2009

Challenges

This weekend I have had some fun and participated in a couple challenges at different websites. Something i haven't done for a while. The first one is the Blind Date Challenge from Sausan Designs - she provides the kit which is bought sight unseen and you do a layout. It was a really cute kit and fun to work with. I have always loved Sausan's doodles! Here is my layout.


The second one was a template challenge from Vinnie Pearce. Love her designs!
Template from Vinnie Pearce template challenge
Heart and word stamps from Vinnie Pearce Pieces of Me
Line art from Purple Phase from Vinnie Pearce
Paper, heart tree and scenery heart from Jofia Designs Sweet Song
Vintage photo overlays from Rhonna Farrer


Mel Hains has another new kit over at Iscrapbook. It is called Forever Love and it is so pretty. Here are my two layouts using Mel's Kit. This first one didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to because I couldn't get the headshots I wanted of everyone, but oh well...they are all still pretty cute!


Here is the second one and a preview of Mel's beautiful kit.



365 Project is coming along - I may be back later with last week's pages but am off to have breakfast (my favorite thing to
do on a Sunday!).

1 comment:

Ellay said...

These layouts are gorgeous! I especially love the second one....stunning!!