Saturday, January 3, 2009

365 Project

I am so excited about participating in the 365 Project, not only because I definitely could use some practice with my photography but because it will actually MAKE me do some scraping for me. Sometimes I feel like I am scraping for the designers (although I love this, don't get me wrong) and don't do any layouts that really are about my daily life and the little special moments we tend to forget. So this will be an adventure. I think I am going to scrap a weekly page or maybe even monthly - I will have to see how the photography thing goes. Anyway, at the end of the project my hope is to have a book that I can print. Here is the cover that I am planning on using. It is made up from paper from Vinnie Pearce, brushes from Imagine by Fran, wordart by TaylorMade, an overlay from Natali Design and the font is Chic Decay.



I love this style of grungy looking elements - I just hope my photography and scrapbook pages will fit in with the cover. Oh well, that is the beauty of digital scrapbooking - I can always start over!

No comments: