Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wordart

A little known fact is that I am obsessed with fonts, which is quite strange because I hate to journal on my layouts and hardly ever use any type of alphabets. Anyway, I thought I would try my hand at some wordart. Really quite fun and I am only beginning so be patient and if you want to use it, please do - just give me some credit!

It is a boy wordart, which I made for my own personal use to go with Charlie's new kit at Snap and Scrap called Frogs and Mudcakes.



You can find the kit in the shoppe

As soon as I can figure out how to download I will post the link (Thanks Charlie!)

Oh, by the way go over and wish Charlie Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lou Ann, LOVE the wordart! Good job! I had to giggle at your description of your font-obsessed self - I'm exactly the same way! If I have to use a font, I obsess over picking the right one, and try just about every font I have installed. But I don't like to journal, and so I don't use fonts very often. Ha ha! Too funny!