Saturday, November 8, 2008

Still Trying...

Still trying to play catch-up. Here are two layouts for Snap and Scrap. The first one is spotlighting one of my personal favorite
designers and CT buddy - Charlie Hudson. Honey Love is the name of the kit and that is just what it is - full of sweetness and love! It's a great kit for heritage layouts. I scanned this photo from some old photos my Mom had, it is actually of my Grandpa and his sister, Annie. I think it is so cute - love that hat she is wearing.



This next layout is made entirely from the Snap and Scrap Team Collaboration Kit for this month. It is called Tropical Breeze.
I love the bright summery colors and the elements are fabulous! Photos are from 1972 when I went to Hawaii with my college sorority - ahhhh to be young and carefree again!


I have two more layouts to get done - They are from Mel and are a bit of a secret - no peeks yet! Maybe I will even have the time to do a couple of layouts just for fun! It's been a better day - digital scraping helps!

1 comment:

charlie said...

oh wow lou ann that layout is amazing..thanks for all your lovely comments lovely lady..and i know what you mean..I always seem to be chasing my tail..lol