Monday, October 13, 2008

Some new kits and a couple of layouts

Well Mel has been at it again...She is a designing maniac! Seriously I can't keep up with the girl. She has designed this beautiful kit for Julie called Frolicsome Fall. I love the falls colors and the elements are so fun. Love the tree with the leaves. Here is my layout and a preview of this great kit. It will be available in the S&S Shoppe on Friday.



There are two other CTM kits waiting for me ... I better get my butt in gear!

Over at Snap and Scrap the spotlight designer this week was Amy Riley "Live Out Loud" Kit. I love Amy's designs and this one was so fun!



Vicki also has a new kit on her blog and it's a stunner. Go check it out on her blog. Vicki

(Hey Caryn - I did it - the link thing - he, he, he)

No comments: