Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nicola's Memories

This is Mel's third creation for her amazing creative team - Nicola's Memories. I love the vintage feel to this kit. The colors are so soft and pretty. This is a photo of my Mom taken in 1926. This was perhaps the tiniest photo I have ever seen and it didn't scan very well, but I still think it is so precious.

This is for you Mom! I love you!




I don't like to get too personal on my blog, but I have got to say, I have the most amazing and supportive family! I love all of you so much!

Off to think of something to do with chickens.....Oh Caryn, you are too funny! Speaking of Caryn, she has designed the prettiest blog bling for me - hopefully I will be posting it soon. Can't wait to show it off!

One more thing.........can't wait to see Charlie's designs in the S&S shoppe. I am so proud of you Charlie!

1 comment:

Sunny1972 said...

Hi Lou Ann! I really love your LO its so precious! And stunningly Beautiful, Funnily enough I have a picture of My Gran as a Baby from the same Year! Which I have been playing with! Cant wait to see the blog bling I had such fun playing with Oooh La la!!!